Title: Property of Hayride
Series: Kings of Anarchy MC: Ohio
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: MC Romance; Romantic Suspense
Tropes: Small Town + Spice; Opposites Attract; Secret Baby; Shared Past; Overprotective/Cocky Alpha Male; Biker Romance with PNR; Forced Proximity; Touch Her & 💀
Release Date: July 25, 2026

Autumn is my favorite season, and as a blogger who embraces all things spooky, I can’t resist taking a tour of the historic haunted Mayfield Inn.
I invite my brother along, and we take a trip to Raven’s Crest, where the hotel isn’t the only attraction. There’s the Fear Farm, plenty of spooky shops, and a giant corn maze. That’s just the beginning.
But when my brother disappears before the end of the tour, and the guide is anything but helpful, I turn to the sheriff for help. It’s only when I see him talking to a big group of bikers wearing leather vests that I realize this town protects its own.
I’ll have to investigate my brother’s disappearance and find out what happened without help.
Only the biker club, Kings of Anarchy MC, doesn’t like me poking around or taking snapshots of their bikes. And that’s when I meet Hayride. He’s a cocky, muscled, tattooed barrier between me and the truth.
There’s a rising body count in Raven’s Crest, and someone is copying the kills of the infamous Hillside Stalker. Lengths of rope aren’t just props. They’re the killer’s favorite tools, and he loves tourists.
Now I’m racing against the clock to find my brother and avoid the killer, hoping I’m not next to die.
Hayride becomes one of the few that I can trust. He swears to protect me and help find my brother. But he’s got secrets, too. And they’re deadly enough to kill.
I’m about to find out if the biker who claims I’m his to protect and owns his heart is willing to risk everything to save my family.








.jpg)




.jpg)











.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.