Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Review: Acer

Acer Acer by Lilly Atlas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Acer disowns his father after his best friend goes to prison. He joins the MC and that becomes his way of life. After one night with Fia, he is hooked. When she shows up several months later, he is shocked to see. She is kidnapped and held in torture for quite a while. When he finds her, his whole world turns upside down. She is broken and fearful, but not of him. She fears that she may never get over this. When news comes of her father’s involvement in club business…..she swears him off. Excellent writing with a storyline that will leave you I shock. A truly great MC read.

I received this audiobook as part of my participation in a blog tour with Audiobookworm Promotions. The tour is being sponsored by Patrice Wilton. The gifting of this audiobook did not affect my opinion of it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment